Individual psychotherapy works to discover and deal with the interactional patterns that lie at the heart of a person’s unhappiness, stress, lack of fulfilment and psychological symptoms.
Naturally, the duration of the therapy depends on the complexity of the situation, but by employing the integrative interactional approach to psychotherapy - which works in a systematic and goal directed fashion - the client feels gradual and tangible relief throughout the process.
Typical challenges that can be addressed include:
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Divorce and separation
- Depression (including Bipolar mood disorder)
- Issues with weight, body image and/or eating
- Adjustment to transitional life stages
- Self-image / esteem issues
- Anxiety, stress and / or panic
- Performance anxiety
- Enhancing sports performance
- Enhancing overall wellness and mindfulness